National Nuclear Security Administration
WESTECH provides technical and engineering support for the Second Line of Defense. We support the global threat reduction initiative to reduce and protect nuclear and radiological material located at civilian sites worldwide.
Security Services Support
Richland and Idaho Operations Offices, and the Savannah River Site
WESTECH provides a variety of security services that include:
- Security Management, Visitor Control, Site and Facility Access
- Information and Records Management
- Engineering Drawing Operations and Imaging Services
- COMSEC Communications Center • Classified Document Control
- Nuclear Facility Control and Accountability
- Administrative Support Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), Professional Support Services – NM, CA, NV, MO, and TX.
WESTECH provided over 500 employees in professional categories that included engineers, scientists, medical professionals, writers, project controllers, procurement, and many others. Our staff delivered laboratory-wide mission support in nuclear weapons, nonproliferation, homeland security, energy and infrastructure assurance, defense systems and assessments, and science, technology, and engineering.